Search This Blog

Join the adventure

Friday, July 8, 2011

Help!

I really want tubs like everyone is finding at the Target dollar spots. Here's the problem - I can't find a Target with these tubs without traveling for more than an hour or so. I will send a wonderful personal shopper the funds to purchase them for me and cover shipping costs. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to help out a fellow teacher and bloggy friend? You can leave me a comment with your email or just email me by clicking on the button below.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I want these as well and they are not at my target either ! :(

    Sarah
    Fantastic 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen several types of tubs. Which ones are you talking about? The Targets around my house haven't put there school stuff out yet. I look for them to do in the next day or two. According one of the people working there, their back to school weekly sales start this week. I know Office Depot is starting,because they emailed me an advance notice on this Sundays ad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 4 Targets that are within 45 min. from my house...I have hit them all searching for the tubs/baskets everyone is getting. Only 1 of the stores have put their stuff out and they are always sold out. I have went as far as calling the others and they tell me this week is the week they are "scheduled" to put it out....good luck!

    ReplyDelete