Search This Blog

Join the adventure

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Crawl over and see my new blog design

I have been inspired by all of your creative sites since school ended. I wanted to try to develop my own design and finally had time to give it a whirl. Thanks to Hadar for pointing me in the right direction. Thanks also to Kristen at Ladybug Teacher Files for all of her tutorials! Leave me a comment to let me know what you think. Stay tuned for the grand opening of my TPT store in a few weeks and a giveaway!!!

4 comments:

  1. It is adorable! You did such a nice job!! :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen and Lynda,
    Thank you for your sweet comments. Thank you so much for your support over the past few months. Thank you also for your willingness to share with fellow teachers.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome! I LOVE the new look! You are talented! :)

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete