Search This Blog

Join the adventure

Saturday, April 23, 2011

UE/EW word sort

Thank you to all my fellow bloggers for sharing the freebies. Here is my answer to an unusual situation. Our district is still using Scott Foresman's old reading series. This week's skill is ew/ue diphthongs. When I tried to find activities to go with this skill all I could find was ew and oo. So, this is what I came up with for my kiddos this week. Let me know what you think. I'm open to suggestions. I've relied on your help for long enough. It's time to give back. Thank you for following. I am trying to come up with a great giveaway for 100 followers soon. Stay tuned...

Click on the page links below the preview to download.

6 comments:

  1. I tried to download but there seems to be some problems with the link.

    http://firstgradebrain.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get this to work either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes me to a school google site(?) If possible could you e-mail it to vhair61215@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still not able to open it. :( I want it though! I'm glad it's not just me. I thought some sort of setting might have gotten changed on my computer.
    http://www.firstgradebrain.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't open it either. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I clicked on the picture, I was able to download it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete