Search This Blog

Join the adventure

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Debbie Miller math cards

I was so inspired after reading Debbie Diller's new math station book, that I quickly began to tweek some cards I had on file. You will notice the "math talk" cards and the game labels - I haven't finished the game instructions, but you can make your own if you've read her book. I know some of you are going to her workshop in TN and I'm sooooo jealous!! Hope you can use these. Click here to view.
Place Value Cards

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read her new book! I know it is available to read online right now, I just haven't had the time to read it lately!. I would love to see what you made, but when I click the link it says something about being unable to generate a view of the document - do you have the privacy settings set so everyone can view? Can't wait to see it! Thanks!

    Dana
    http://love2learnandshare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cathy!
    I can not access your Debbie Miller downloads either. I know they are GREAT! Could you please check or send to cja1st@gmail.com
    Thanks so much for all you are sharing! : )
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tried again and was able to see them - they are great! Thank you for sharing!

    Dana
    http://love2learnandshare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link is set to my googledocs. I did share it with everyone. Try again Cindy. If you can't view them let me know and I'll email them to you tomorrow when I'm at school. Hope you enjoy!
    Dana, glad you could view it. I'll be posting more in the coming days. I'll also be posting the February calendar for Every Day Counts by the end of the week. Still tweeking from last year's version.

    ReplyDelete